1. Use BE COOL and I'LL BUY in a sentence.
We went to Mayon volcano in I'LL BUY, BE COOL.
2. Use SCHOOLING in a sentence.
(phone rings) Hello? Who SCHOOLING please?
3. Use HOSTESS in a sentence.
(phone rings again) Hello? HOSTESS?
4. Use STATUE in a sentence.
(phone rings for a third time) Hello? Honey? STATUE?
5. Use CALCULATOR in a sentence.
(phone rings for a fourth time) Ok, I can't talk to you right now. I'll CALCULATOR.
6. Use AFFECT in a sentence.
She's wearing AFFECT diamond ring.
7. Use ADIEU in a sentence.
If you're ADIEU, Hitler will kill you.
8. Use DECANTER in a sentence.
You can pay for that over DECANTER.
9. Use DELETION in a sentence.
The balat of DELETION is crispy.
10. Use DESPISE in a sentence.
Who baked all DESPISE?
11. Use DIFFERENT and DIFFERENTIAL in a sentence.
I'm looking for DIFFERENT of this boy to get DIFFERENTIAL consent so he can join the field trip.
12. Use TENACIOUS in a sentence.
I went to Toby's yesterday to buy a pair of TENACIOUS.
13. Use DEPOSIT and ASSOCIATE in a sentence.
The restroom's flooded, DEPOSIT is leaking, and I ASSOCIATE in the toilet.
14. Use DEPRESS and PERSUADING in a sentence.
We got married by DEPRESS last year and today is our PERSUADING anniversary.
15. Use DEVASTATION in a sentence.
He waits for the bus at DEVASTATION every morning.
16. Use PAMPERS and PAPERS in a sentence.
(at the gas station) I asked the attendant, “Do you PAMPERS or do I PAPERS?”
17. Use DIFFERENCE and DIFFERENCES in a sentence.
(in a royal family) A baby boy is called DIFFERENCE while a baby girl is called DIFFERENCES.
18. Use DEDUCT, DEFENSE, DETAIL, and DEFEAT in a sentence.
DEDUCT jumped over DEFENSE but DETAIL landed before DEFEAT.
19. Use PROTESTANT in a sentence.
Apples, ponkans, and grapes can be bought at the PROTESTANT.
20. Use IRAQ, IRAN, and EGYPT in a sentence.
IRAQ is bigger than a stone; IRAN is faster than a walk; and EGYPT is smaller than a truck.
21. Use CUISINE in a sentence.
Did you review for the CUISINE Math?
22. Use PENIS in a sentence.
No, PENIS your homework first!
23. Use UNO, DOS, TRES in a sentence.
UNO! DOS TRES are burning!
24. Use FASCINATE in a sentence.
My girlfriend has a new blouse with 10 buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only FASCINATE.
25. Use DEFICIT in a sentence.
Before you jump in the pool, first check how DEFICIT.
26. Use CHICKEN, NUT, BREAD in a sentence.
My wife can't swim, when she jumped in the water CHICKEN NUT BREAD.